- Stroll Cleveland Street as it appeared in 1900 and delight in the recreated stores, bank and hotel.
- Explore the train station, logging and butchering areas.
- Visit Snider Cabin, birthplace of William J. Snider, founder of Elloree.
- Learn about tenant farming and meet midwife Mary Ella Jones who was responsible for delivering many Elloree babies.
- Take a rest in the two-seater outhouse.
- Explore a plantation gin house with its original gin, cotton press, and mechanicals.
- Learn how cotton is grown, picked and ginned today.
- See the variety of horse-drawn plows, planters and cultivators that farmers used to work their land.
- Meet Ruby Doo and learn about the history of mules and the vital role they played in southern agriculture.
- Visit the upstairs gallery for the latest show featuring work by local and regional South Carolina artists, a baseball exhibit, a postcard exhibit or any of a variety of changing exhibits
Unable to read/write the source directory (/home/elloreemu/public_html/images/stories/photos/event_photos/), please verify the directory permissions (Go to: Fix permissions tutorial)